- To create user ID actual information of user should be provided and users are solely responsible for their own User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Fotocart.com.bd using your User ID.
- User should understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others.
- Users could not use Fotocart.com.bd while they are creating their account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes.
- When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to Fotocart.com.bd and Services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
- Please go through every terms and conditions because every deal has its own specific terms, which will be presented to you at the time you commit to purchase the particular Deal.
The Company reserves the right to change or to determine whether any of your content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
It is to be clear that, Fotocart.com.bd is the third party market place for any Merchants affiliated with it. Merchants are responsible for any product oriented information who issued in Fotocart.com.bd. As issuer of the product information, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed products. By purchasing a product, a customer acquires the right to print an Invoice issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Invoice according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement.